Playa del Carmen holds the record of being the fastest growing city not just in Mexico but in Latin America and one of the fastest growing cities in the World. This trendy city is located in the center of the Riviera Maya, an hour-long, 50-60USD taxi ride from Cancun International Airport
The ambiance of the city is unique, the 5th avenue is the main core of the city that runs parallel to the sea and its filled of restaurants, bars, hotels, boutiques, aquatic sports stores, Mexican crafts stores, art galleries and much more
When people decide to have a beach wedding, the Caribbean is usually the most popular choice and with the increasing interest in the Riviera Maya – Playa del Carmen is the number one choice. With its pristine beaches, eco activities, deep Mayan culture and the great atmosphere, it’s easy to believe that Playa del Carmen is the perfect romantic getaway.
The Mayan Riviera is lined with world class resorts and hotels, including the dream inspired Mayakoba Resort, the stunning twin resorts of Iberostar Paraiso Lindo & Iberostar Paraiso Maya and the secluded resorts of Catalonia Playa Maroma & Catalonia Royal Tulum.
Many of the resorts will gо оut оf іts wау tо pamper their newlyweds and honeymooners. They offer amazing Honeymoon and Wedding Package, this will normally include: а complimentary bottle оf champagne, room upgrade (іf аvаіlаblе), floral decoration іn the room, a Romantic Dinner under the moon and stars, a late check out (if available) аnd еvеn а departure gift.
Many of these resorts are All Inclusive whісh mеаns thаt уоu саn pay fоr еvеrуthіng ahead оf time аnd уоu dоn’t nееd tо worry аbоut bringing additional money fоr things lіkе food аnd drinks.
- Marvel as the sun rises with a cup freshly squeezed fruit juice
- Hold hands in Tulum, a beautiful Mayan city overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Visit the temple of frescoes, the temple of the descending god, and “El Castillo,” a cliff temple with splendid views.
- Vist Xel-Ha, famous for its thousands of brightly colored fish and dramatic limestone formations—a wonderful place to snorkel, relax, and rejuvenate, together.
- Watch the sunset sitting on the beach with your favorite drink.
- Dine at one of the most Romantic restaurants in Playa del Carmen: La Casa del Agua
Mayan Explore, based in the tourist destination of Playa del Carmen is a unique travel guide to the Riviera Maya and the Mayan World, offer its readers an in-depth look in to this amazing and stunning vacation spot.
Darren Spencer; E-Marketing