There is a place on Earth to ponder, to dream, to rest, to live, to feel: Garrafon Natural Reef Park, a terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Come experience all that Garrafon Natural Reef Park has to offer and create amazing memories that will last forever. Dare to live!
- Snorkel through the most wonderful corners of the reef. Just put on a life jacket and snorkel gear to safely float along, looking at the colorful sea life.
- Spend time chilling out in the 35-meter (100 ft), fresh water, infinity swimming pool and take in the beautiful panoramic view of Cancun Bay.
- Relax on handmade, white silk hammocks as you gently sway between two palm trees. This section of the park is surrounded by lush plants and looks out across the tranquil reef.
- Take off in a single or two-passenger kayak and ride the waves above the reef, safely inside the park limits. Subject to ocean conditions.
- Punta Sur, is the highest elevation in Yucatan Peninsula, landscapes of cliffs and endless ocean views, an ancient Mayan temple of the mayan godess Ixchel and a Sculpture garden.
- If you want a phenomenal vacation story, then you’ve got to swim with dolphins. Live the experience of a lifetime, you’ll never forget this adventure.
- Imagine flying over the sea on Garrafon Park’s adventurous Zip-line
- Ride your own bike through the island with the sea on one side and the lush vegetation of Isla Mujeres jungle on the other.
There are many hotels and resorts on Isla Mujeres, all of them caterin to each and every traveler!
With only 4.3 miles long and 2,130 feet wide, it is a privileged place with a unique natural and cultural wealth in Mexico. This fascinating island combines the beauty of the Caribbean and the wonderful heritage of the Mayan civilization.
In Pre-Columbian times the island was a Mayan sanctuary to goddess of childbirth and medicine, Ixchel. When the Spanish arrived in the 16th century, they named it “Isla Mujeres” because of the many cult images of goddesses.
In addition to its beaches and the stunning natural architecture of its cliffs, Isla Mujeres has archaeological vestiges and marine parks with incredible natural reefs.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twiter @Mayanexplore
Find us on Facebook /Mayanexplore
Find us on Pintrest /Mayanexplore
Find us on Google+ /Mayanexplore