The Riviera Maya has become one of the most important destination weddings in Mexico. In the Riviera Maya there are many lovely and unforgettable places to choose for your perfect Caribbean wedding.
There’s a wide selection of areas to get married such as: Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya. Mayan Explore suggests you make your wedding during the sunset since you’ll have the opportunity to appreciate all the colors of the nature including the blue turquoise of the Caribbean Sea, and also because of the high temperatures specially in summer.
Many hotels that range from rustic to elegant offer the option of getting married with the assistance of a wedding coordinator.
Mayan Explore as a Romance Travel Specialist helps you organize the wedding of your dreams having the best wedding suppliers.
7 ideas for your wedding in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya or Tulum :
- A poolside patio with a view of the Caribbean Sea.
- If you would like a Mayan Wedding some hotels have an open or closed cenote (known as caverns) where you can have your mystical Mayan wedding ceremony.
- An indoor ballroom.
- A big palapa-style hut on an (almost) deserted white sandy beach
- A rustic restaurant with the perfect Caribbean decoration including tiki torches.
- A modern indoor restaurant
There’s a unique restaurant inside a cavern at the Playa del Carmen called Alux. The perfect spot if you would like a Mayan wedding ceremony in a cenote.
In the case of the wedding dinner, Mayan Explore helps you serve your guests many options such as:
- wide selection of hors d’oeuvres;
- a “small plate catering” ;
- cocktail hour bites;
- a sit down dinner;
- buffet that varies from Mexican food, Italian food, Chinese food.
Send un an e-mail to : email@example.com and we will be glad to help your organize the most important day of your life !!